Trust Lawyer in Pittsboro, NC
Deciding what will happen to your home, your financial assets, and your personal possessions after your passing can be a difficult process. However, if you don’t take the time to make these decisions now, a court may end up dividing your property for you.
Take Control of Your Assets
Instead of leaving such important decisions to the courts, get the assistance you need to make wise decisions concerning your estate by speaking with Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP. Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP is dedicated to helping you through every step of your estate planning, and is prepared to assist you with such legal services as:
- Drafting a will
- Creating a living trust
- Creating business, education, retirement, and other trusts
- Drawing up health care and general powers of attorney
The decisions you make regarding your estate determine how your property will be divided and what estate taxes will need to be paid after your passing. Be sure that your wishes are carried out by consulting with a professional at Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Chatham County Bar Association
- 15-B Judicial District
- Middle District in North Carolina
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- United States District Court
- Juris Doctor Cumberland School of Law - C. Todd Roper
- Juris Doctor Campbell School of Law - Joshua Austin Lee
- Speaker New Misdemeanor Training for School of Government, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - C. Todd Roper
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- C. Todd Roper, Esquire, successfully argued North Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance Company, Inc., v. Paschal before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, January 7, 2014, No. COA 13-615, and Supreme Court of North Carolina, No. 33PA14, December 19, 2014
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys - C. Todd Roper