Traffic Law Practice in Pittsboro, NC
A traffic violation can be as minor as failing to signal when changing lanes or as serious as reckless endangerment. By law, these infractions are considered criminal offenses because they put people in danger.
Don't Wait to Take Action
If you were recently cited for a traffic violation such as speeding, it’s important that you take legal action as soon as possible. While one traffic infraction may not seem like a big deal, if you’re found guilty of committing such a violation, you may face monetary fines and in some cases, jail time. Additionally, multiple violations may result in the loss of your driver’s license.
Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP represents individuals facing traffic violations and welcomes the opportunity to speak with you about your charges. Even though you may think that you’re dealing with a simple infraction, the reality is that you’re being accused of breaking the law. You should therefore do everything you can to protect yourself from tough legal penalties, and the first step includes obtaining representation from an attorney.
How a Lawyer Can Help
Once Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP gets involved, you'll be advised of the steps to take in order to avoid or minimize additional legal consequences. If you’re facing a serious traffic offense, Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP will act quickly to try to have your charges dismissed or reach an agreement with prosecutors. And should your case progress to trial, you'll get aggressive representation every step of the way.
If you’re ready to become informed of your legal options following a traffic violation, call today to set up a consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Chatham County Bar Association
- 15-B Judicial District
- Middle District in North Carolina
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- United States District Court
- Juris Doctor Cumberland School of Law - C. Todd Roper
- Juris Doctor Campbell School of Law - Joshua Austin Lee
- Speaker New Misdemeanor Training for School of Government, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - C. Todd Roper
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- C. Todd Roper, Esquire, successfully argued North Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance Company, Inc., v. Paschal before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, January 7, 2014, No. COA 13-615, and Supreme Court of North Carolina, No. 33PA14, December 19, 2014
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys - C. Todd Roper