Personal Injury Lawyer in Pittsboro, NC
A personal injury lawyer at the law firm of Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee provides legal assistance to victims in Pittsboro, NC, who've suffered physical harm due to the fault or negligence of another party. If you've been left in pain and incurred staggering medical bills, we'll work hard to find out if you may be owed a settlement.
During your consultation, we'll review the losses you've incurred since your accident and attempt to come up with a settlement figure that may cover your expenses. If we find that you're eligible to receive compensation, you may be paid for your medical bills, lost wages, and property damages.
Contact us today at the office of Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee in Pittsboro and arrange a consultation with a personal injury lawyer so that we can get your proceedings underway. Our firm is open Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Chatham County Bar Association
- 15-B Judicial District
- Middle District in North Carolina
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- United States District Court
- Juris Doctor Cumberland School of Law - C. Todd Roper
- Juris Doctor Campbell School of Law - Joshua Austin Lee
- Speaker New Misdemeanor Training for School of Government, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - C. Todd Roper
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- C. Todd Roper, Esquire, successfully argued North Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance Company, Inc., v. Paschal before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, January 7, 2014, No. COA 13-615, and Supreme Court of North Carolina, No. 33PA14, December 19, 2014
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys - C. Todd Roper