Dui Attorney in Pittsboro, NC
Driving under the influence (DUI, also sometimes called DWI or OUI) is one of the most commonly committed crimes in the United States. Unfortunately, because this crime is so common, many people make the mistake of taking their DUI arrests lightly instead of seeking appropriate legal representation. If you’ve been charged with DUI in Pittsboro, NC, your first step should be to discuss your charges with a DUI lawyer like Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP.
On Your Side
Sometimes good people make mistakes. However, if you’re convicted of DUI, you could end up facing tough penalties such as jail time, loss of driving privileges, fines, or community service. Additionally, your insurance rates can be increased and you may even be shut out from some job opportunities due to your conviction.
With the stakes being so high, it’s a wise idea to enlist the help of an attorney who handles DUI cases. The professionals at Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP can help you:
- Understand your charges
- Become aware of your rights under the law
- Identify illegal police actions (such as failure to read Miranda Rights)
- Determine which defenses apply to your case
Whether this is your only DUI charge or your third, the professionals at Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP can provide the support, advice, and representation you need to fight your DUI charge. Call today—your future depends on it.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Chatham County Bar Association
- 15-B Judicial District
- Middle District in North Carolina
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- United States District Court
- Juris Doctor Cumberland School of Law - C. Todd Roper
- Juris Doctor Campbell School of Law - Joshua Austin Lee
- Speaker New Misdemeanor Training for School of Government, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - C. Todd Roper
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- C. Todd Roper, Esquire, successfully argued North Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance Company, Inc., v. Paschal before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, January 7, 2014, No. COA 13-615, and Supreme Court of North Carolina, No. 33PA14, December 19, 2014
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys - C. Todd Roper