Disability Law in Pittsboro, NC
Disability law can be complex and confusing. If you’re facing a legal issue related to a physical or mental disability, don’t try to handle it on your own when Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP is happy to help. As a lawyer offering disability law services, Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP works to help protect the rights of individuals with disabilities and their families.
Fighting for You
Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP can provide you with the education you need to understand your rights and will be ready to represent you when those rights are violated. As a client, you'll be treated with the care and respect you deserve. Any questions you have about your case will be answered promptly and thoroughly so that you're in the loop from start to finish.
Do you need help from a disability lawyer? Call Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP today for a consultation and get the legal help you need.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Chatham County Bar Association
- 15-B Judicial District
- Middle District in North Carolina
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- United States District Court
- Juris Doctor Cumberland School of Law - C. Todd Roper
- Juris Doctor Campbell School of Law - Joshua Austin Lee
- Speaker New Misdemeanor Training for School of Government, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - C. Todd Roper
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- C. Todd Roper, Esquire, successfully argued North Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance Company, Inc., v. Paschal before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, January 7, 2014, No. COA 13-615, and Supreme Court of North Carolina, No. 33PA14, December 19, 2014
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys - C. Todd Roper