Criminal Law in Pittsboro, NC
Those who are facing the possibility of incurring stiff penalties after being charged with a crime can find local representation from an attorney who practices criminal law at the office of Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee in Pittsboro, NC. If your personal freedom, employment, and finances are being threatened by an upcoming trial, we'll work hard for you.
We're on Your Side
When we take your case, we'll conduct our own investigation of the event in question in an attempt to uncover any new evidence that may help your side. After we gather all of our findings, we'll present you with different strategies for approaching your defense.
Give us a call today at the office of Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee and schedule a time to meet with our criminal law attorney so that we may be able to help you protect your rights. We're located in Pittsboro, and we have interpreters on staff for your convenience.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Chatham County Bar Association
- 15-B Judicial District
- Middle District in North Carolina
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- United States District Court
- Juris Doctor Cumberland School of Law - C. Todd Roper
- Juris Doctor Campbell School of Law - Joshua Austin Lee
- Speaker New Misdemeanor Training for School of Government, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - C. Todd Roper
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- C. Todd Roper, Esquire, successfully argued North Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance Company, Inc., v. Paschal before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, January 7, 2014, No. COA 13-615, and Supreme Court of North Carolina, No. 33PA14, December 19, 2014
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys - C. Todd Roper