Child Custody Attorney in Pittsboro, NC
Legal issues involving a child can be complex and emotionally charged. At this difficult time for your family, you need the help of an attorney you can trust to handle your case with the utmost compassion, skill and professionalism.
Here to Help
Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP's satisfaction comes from helping those in need of advocacy, information or advice. Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP is committed to improving the lives of children and their families through skillful and assertive legal representation. Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP pushes hard for efficient, positive outcomes while doing everything possible to reach a resolution smoothly and efficiently.
Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP understands that this is a challenging time and believes that you deserve attentive, individualized service – and that’s exactly what you can expect when you work with Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP, from your initial consultation to the resolution of your case. It's time to get help from an attorney you can trust to work hard for your family. Contact a professional at Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee LLP today for more information.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Chatham County Bar Association
- 15-B Judicial District
- Middle District in North Carolina
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- United States District Court
- Juris Doctor Cumberland School of Law - C. Todd Roper
- Juris Doctor Campbell School of Law - Joshua Austin Lee
- Speaker New Misdemeanor Training for School of Government, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - C. Todd Roper
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- C. Todd Roper, Esquire, successfully argued North Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance Company, Inc., v. Paschal before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, January 7, 2014, No. COA 13-615, and Supreme Court of North Carolina, No. 33PA14, December 19, 2014
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys - C. Todd Roper