Trusted Lawyers in Pittsboro, NC
The law firm of Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee provides the services of a lawyer who assists people in Pittsboro, NC. If you need local representation after being denied disability benefits or want us to guide you through your child custody hearings, we'll do our best to help you attain positive results.
We understand that each of our clients has unique legal challenges, and we'll pay personal attention to your case so that we may be able to better serve you. Our practice covers a wide variety of matters pertaining to law that includes:
- Auto accident law
- Criminal law
- Will and trust law
- Workers' compensation law
If you need a lawyer in Pittsboro, call us today at the office of Moody, Williams, Roper & Lee, and our friendly, professional office staff will help you set up an appointment. We'll provide you with local representation, and we strive to put our clients first. We have flexible hours for your convenience.
Did what they said they do
Good people!! Josh was great. Love Betty Jo & Charlotte their always so helpful
Fair. All you can ask for in a Lawyer and Friends.
Share Us With Your Friends and Family
Thank you for sharing us with your friends and family. Referrals are the best thank you gifts we could possibly receive.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Chatham County Bar Association
- 15-B Judicial District
- Middle District in North Carolina
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- United States District Court
- Juris Doctor Cumberland School of Law - C. Todd Roper
- Juris Doctor Campbell School of Law - Joshua Austin Lee
- Speaker New Misdemeanor Training for School of Government, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - C. Todd Roper
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- C. Todd Roper, Esquire, successfully argued North Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance Company, Inc., v. Paschal before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, January 7, 2014, No. COA 13-615, and Supreme Court of North Carolina, No. 33PA14, December 19, 2014
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys - C. Todd Roper